COMPREHENSIVE LANDLORD SERVICES
Mallory Realty Company, Inc., Property Management Services
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Do You Need A Property Manager?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have experience managing rental property yourself?
- Are you familiar with fair housing and landlord/tenant laws in the jurisdiction(s) where your property is located?
- Are you knowledgeable about State of Georgia statutes, rules, and regulations and City of LaGrange ordinances regarding property maintenance?
- Do you have relationships with contractors that insure you 24-hour services at reasonable prices?
- Do you have a reliable means to determine fair market rent and realistic returns on your investment property?
- Are you familiar with the legal process and do you have the proper paperwork and notices to deal with non-paying tenants?
- Do you have a current, professionally drafted lease and related agreements/forms to minimize your exposure to liability should a tenant sue?
If you answered “no” to any of the above questions, it might be prudent to hire a professional management team. The cost of one bad decision could more than offset the cost of hiring a professional manager to help you avoid the pitfalls of rental property ownership.
What Makes Us Different From Other Property Management Companies:
- We are the Oldest Property Management Company in LaGrange and Troup County!
- We own rental properties and know the benefits, as well as the pitfalls, of owning rental property.
- We have an experienced staff with 80 combined years of managing property.
- We have “seen it all” and know how to deal with and get rid of bad tenants.
- We have extensive knowledge of and experience with Landlord and Tenant property management laws.
- We have an excellent working relationship with the Troup County Magistrate Court.
- We have a list of “office approved” independent contractors for repairs with whom we will negotiate fees to help save you money.
- We know how to save money, and we want to help you maximize your rental earning potential!
- We are knowledgeable about the most current State of Georgia’s Property Maintenance Code and City of LaGrange’s Ordinances regarding safety, upkeep and property maintenance requirements. Our expertise helps keep your properties safe, sustained, and occupied.
Our services include fully integrated property management software that allows us to provide the following:
- Background checks (credit, criminal & rental history) required on all tenants
- Employment verification
- Rent to Income verification
- Verify rental history with past landlord
- Signs posted on house/in yard
- List of available properties given to our numerous walk-in customers
- Rental list on our web page and posted on numerous rental web sites
- Selected property advertised on GA MLS web page
- Prepare and execute leases
- Ensure compliance with lease terms
- Monitor and enforce rent increases
- Update records on an ongoing basis
- Respond to concerns and inquiries of owner and tenant
- Coordinate eviction proceeding as required
- We represent you in magistrate court
- We send you monthly check with itemized statement
- Year-end statements for your account
On-Line Owner Portal:
We offer our owners who have internet access and an email address the ability to go on-line to our web page using our owner portal for the following:
- View your monthly statements, bills and reports
- Review and approve your work order request
- Automatic notification of work orders by email
- Automatic notification when your property is rented by email
- Email us with a question / problem via the portal
- View letters and other documents sent to you
- Rent is due when rented
- Late notices are sent to all tenants in arrear
- Evictions are filed as required/requested by landlord
- On call maintenance person for emergency repairs
- Tenants call us for all repairs
- Rapid response to repair and maintenance needs
- Property Inspections
- Office hours are 8:30am – 5pm Monday – Wednesday; Thursday & Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Closed Saturday & Sunday
Call us to learn how we can help you take the worry out of owning rental property.