We at Mallory Realty Company, Inc. give individual attention to each tenant. We are responsive to tenant concerns and have a quick response to all repair requests. Mallory Realty Company, Inc. strives to provide the most professional, effective, accurate and efficient property management service available.
Our goal is to offer reasonably priced and well-maintained properties to fit all budgets.
We specialize in providing quality housing in LaGrange, GA. Our properties are inspected regularly and are in good condition.
Our Rental Process
We suggest that a prospective tenant review our available listings on line or come by our office and pick up a rental list. Once you have selected a property or properties you like, there is a $10.00 cash key deposit for most properties while the keys are signed out. Selected properties will require an appointment and a background screening completed on the applicant to verify adequate income.
Once you have selected a property you like, you will need to fill out an application. Please refer to our application process which can be found in the application tab or in further readings under this section. Once you fill out the application on line or in the office you will need to come into the office and bring in proof of income and a photo ID. The applicant must show proof of income by pay stub or government agency letter. A background screening (credit, criminal and dispossessory actions) is required for all properties. Background screening required for one person is $25.00 and for two persons on the lease requires a $35.00 non-refundable fee in cash. Once we obtain the results of the background screening, you will be notified of our decision and given a copy of your report.
We cannot guarantee any property you have seen to be available by the time your application is processed and you are ready to rent. Dwelling units are rented to the first "best qualified" approved applicant who has paid for the background screening. The first month’s rent, security deposit, processing fee, and any other move-in obligations must be paid by cash, cashier’s check, or money order. We do not accept debit or credit cards! We reserve the right to charge additional deposits, based on applicants’ credit scores, at our discretion.
Part of our commitment is in the application process. We strive to gain applicants a quick response to your application. In order to make the process quicker for you we will require the following at the time of application:
- Fill out the application form on line or in our office
- A background screening report (credit, criminal and dispossessory actions) will be obtained for all properties
- Credit check for one person requires a $25.00 non-refundable fee in cash
- Credit checks for two persons require a $35.00 non-refundable fee in cash
- Show proof of income by pay stub or government agency letter
- Your employment history and income will be verified
- Your income must be at least 3 times the monthly rental rate
- Some properties may require 4 times the monthly rate
- You must present a valid Georgia or other State driver’s license or other photo ID and a Social Security card
- Your rental history will be verified by your previous landlords
Your application may be denied if:
- You misrepresent any information on your application
- Failure to disclose a criminal background
- Your credit report shows that your accounts are not current
- Your rental history shows prior complaints of evictions
- Your income is not sufficient
- You have filed for bankruptcy in the last two years
We reserve the right to charge additional deposits, based on your credit scores, at our discretion.
We cannot guarantee any unit you have seen to be available by the time your application is processed. Dwelling units are rented to the first "best qualified" approved applicant who has paid for the background screening.
THE FIRST MONTH’S RENT, SECURITY DEPOSIT, AND PROCESSING FEE MUST BE PAID, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER MOVE-IN OBLIGATIONS BY CASH, CASHIER’s CHECK OR MONEY ORDER.